Crawling up to his mama.

I can't tell you how much I love this little guy... One of the things I completely adore about B Man is all of his cuddles. He is the MOST cuddly little child I know. When I pick him up at the church nursery on Sundays he always bear hugs me and lays his sweet little head right on my shoulder... it is his way of saying I love you. When Brady is crawling around and stops and meets eyes with me he will crawl over and again lay his sweet little head down in my lap. I love you too Brady Boy. When he bonks his head on anything or falls, I will come right over and tend to him and all he wants is his head on my shoulder. I love you too Brady Boy. After crawling around Brady will lean his little body on yours and he will pull himself up and plant one of these sloppy open mouth B Man kisses. It has become a signature move from him. He will then rub his face in yours and your heart can't do anything else but melt.
This little man is my heart. His love is so revealing of his heart and happiness. He is the best little boy I could have ever been blessed with. I sense that he will be an even better man.
I love you Brady boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment