Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tracing lines

Today, C and I worked on her activity baskets, matching game, and tracing lines. She refused to get dressed and only wanted to wear her "Marrmaid" nightgown... we are going to have to get her more t-shirts with "Marrmaid"/"Princess Tia-on-on-aa"/"Cinderwella" because getting ready in the morning becomes a huge challenge these days. Just for the record her hair was fixed and her teeth were brushed. Lol
 I made Charlotte a strip with her name written in purple fabric puffy paint. She can trace the letters with her fingers and learn her letters in her name.
 Fine Motor Skills with plastic tongs (Thanks Ashley!), pom poms and a paint palette.
 I could tell this was a little difficult for her as the tongs were hard for her to maneuver. She will get the hang of it soon!
 C is always playing around when we do stuff together, it is her way of asserting her independence. Here she is singing "Happy Birthday" to me and blowing the "candles" out. Lol
 Stamps and booklet
 Practicing her stamping skills
 Sorting blue, red and yellow objects

 St. Patrick's Day matching game
Tracing Lines... so since we have been working on so many fine motor skills I wanted to test C to see if she could trace a straight line. So I had C practice going from one starting point to the ending point. She got that she needed to connect the dots, see top line. The next 3 lines are her tracing a dotted line from start to end. She actually surprised me and did quite well, check out her bottom 3 lines. She LOVED using a marker on the board and erasing her doodles so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment