Later this morning we went over to Charlie's house. On the way there, Charlotte saw that it was cloudy out and kept pointing to the sky, saying "What's wrong with sky, Mommy?" "It's scary. It's cold. It's sad." I think it really bothered her the sun wasn't out. She is such an Arizona Girl!!! When we drove into Charlie's neighborhood, C said over and over "Charlie's house YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!" Then she squealed and giggled and hugged and kissed the book she was reading. Charlotte loves her friend, Charlie so much!
Dancing and balancing on the line at Charlie's house.
Playing tea party at the table. C loved the hanging hearts.
Making stickers books.
Picking stickers
B Man watching the girls. So I forgot B Man's pacifier and Vicki had one unused one to offer to B Man. I don't think he cared that it was PINK! I think the picture is so funny... little boy with a pink pacifier. Lol
The princesses with their crowns and necklaces having a Valentine's tea party.
Eating a scone
And it wouldn't be a successful play date without a child being drawn on?!?! Or an eaten green crayon?!?!Not sure how this happened but it was pretty funny to discover his whole mouth covered in GREEN. Im sure he didn't care. B Man is pretty un-phased by it, look at my happy-go-lucky guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment