Monday, February 21, 2011

My Girl

I caught my girl playing in mama's makeup the other day...

 ... feeling real bad about it, Charlotte?!?!? I see no conviction in her face but a proud 2 year old.
 I put her up on the bathroom counter and asked her to do makeup like mommy and she gave me this face... apparently this is how I apply my makeup... Lol!
I love my girl. I love that she loves my makeup. I can't get enough of her!

My friend had a great post and listed her son's favorites... so cute. At this age their favorites change so much I thought I better list Charlotte's so we remember. Thanks Ashley for reminding me of that.

I asked her what her favorites today at 2 years old and 4 months.

What's your favortite... color? PINK
shape? STAR (which I think is actually a heart, she gets these 2 shapes confused often)
animal? MARR-MAID (haha, mermaid, go figure)
eat? CHICKN' & FLIES (chicken nuggets and french fries)
place to go? CHARLIE'S HOUSE
book? DINOSOARRRRS! (How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?)
movie? TINA-NANA (The Princess and the Frog)
song? PART OF YOUR WORLDDDDD! (Disney's Little Mermaid Part of Your World)
toy? BEA-AIRR (her teddy bear)
person? BRUDDER (Brother)
activity? SNACK (I think I lost her attention at this point... haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment