Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playdough with Mr. Potato Head

 Yesterday, Charlotte looked through her new Cinderella Tot Lapbook. She LOVED it! The book practices colors, shapes, counting and the letters of her name.
 Charlotte telling me the colors she sees.
 Today, we did a Do-a-Dot shamrock page with her green marker. She went right to work when I put the page in front of her.

 She LOVED it!
 We also did a cut and paste with the letter Aa.
 Gluing the acorn down.

She LOVES her glue stick too.
 Finally, we played with play dough at Charlotte's request. She asked me all morning if she could play with it. So I got it out.
I also took out all the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head pieces so we could make some silly creations. Turns out she LOVED this too!  
 She giggled and laughed and was so entertained by all the faces she created... it was so fun. :)
 C made a hole for it's mouth, she was giggling the whole time she made this creature.
 Then she put the lips on...
 And sang Happy Birthday to it! Too funny.
She also requested that I make an "H", an "L" and a "T". Who knows, why? She told me "Thank you, Mom" when I finished. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment