This was a picture taken at a birthday party over the weekend. I have to remember this moment as B Man LOVED driving this little car. You would have thought he did all the driving with his 10 and 2 driving hands!!!
This morning while Brady napped, Charlotte asked to paint with water. She worked on Tigger. She also told me all the colors she saw.
Then Charlotte worked on counting. We used pink heart erasers and counting cards. She wasn't interested most of the time, but we counted together when we could.
Then we did a numbers puzzle and concentrated only on numbers 1-5.
She enjoys working on simple puzzles.
Then we read books one including "Cindewella". She asked for her toes and "gee-gos" to be painted. I got out the Bippity-Boppity-Blue nail polish from her Christmas stocking and she sat so still when I painted away. I loved our quiet moments together painting her toes, we giggled and whispered as Brady napped away. I love love love my girly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment