previous valentine's date night with the hubs (thanks grammy and auntie!) + valentine's sprinkles on cheerios for breakfast with pink milk+ valentine's cards and presents from grandma susie+ cute kids in valentine's outfits + lunch date with daddy + 1 mylar red heart balloon + homemade heart shaped pizza + chocolate covered strawberries + cuddling on the couch as one big happy fam + gift exchange= LOTS of L.O.V.E.
I am such a sucker for LOVE and Valentine's is just a day to remind me to acknowledge those I care for.
Thank you Grandma Susie!
All B Man wanted was a cuddle.
Charlotte carried her new princess swim suit like a purse around the house the whole morning!
B Man so tired after lunch.
Charlotte and I made chocolate covered strawberries. MMMmmm!
Homemade heart shaped pizza, C placed every pepperoni on the pizza.
Pretending to take a picture with her camera.
Opening up some Valentine's goodies.
Playing with her jewelry and makeup, "chap-slick" as she calls it.
Hope you had a HAPPY Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment