Monday, January 31, 2011

H is for House

We worked on some new baskets and activities today. We are focusing on the letters in Charlotte's name. This week is the letter H. I am pretty excited because I have a few fun ideas in store for her... eek!

 Sorting with pink and blue pony beads


 Which ended up in a tea party! So fun!
 Small spaces with an empty parm cheese container and q-tips

 Which ended up in singing songs! Lol
 Belting out a note... too funny.
 Matching game created for Valentine's day and with Clipart.

 Which ended up with her patting the baby (a picture of cupid) on her shoulder. Lol
 Gluing the roof on her letter H craft.
 H is for House
 Do a dot art. Charlotte loves this and so do I. She worked on a heart and a butterfly with her new dot markers. These markers are great because you can do SO much with them and they aren't a big mess. It's a nice change from crayons, markers, or paint. I can't wait to continue to use them on fun stuff.
 Working on her dots.
Charlotte insisted on taking a picture by herself. This is the first picture she has ever taken! Of course it is of Bear. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment