Thursday, January 27, 2011

Learning with FUN

I love how we are learning without really trying. C is soaking up our one on one time. We are having such a good time together. Here is C and her fun activities...
 A cut (I cut) and paste (she glued) letter C printable 
Charlotte created a collage with GREEN magazine pictures, she loves using a glue stick these days!
Today we took advantage of a beautiful day and went outside with sidewalk chalk to draw squares. Charlotte wanted to color inside the squares I made for her, if you look closely you can see all her scribbles. She also practiced jumping in the square, which was more of a leap instead. Lol 
 Working on a drawing
 ...and here is one just for Kyle.
 Play dough fun. We made play dough snakes and shaped them into a capital C and lowercase c. We also stamped Cs with our play dough tools.
Practicing cutting play dough with scissors, she LOVED this!

No comments:

Post a Comment