C's letter craft... C for Crab
Letter Sensory Box... all things that begin with the letter C
Tot Trays... Sticker Fun with stickers and a booklet, for her to fill up with stickers.
Sorting with green and yellow cubes.
Spooning with an empty egg carton, pom poms and a formula scoop.
Science fun. C loved playing with the green ice in a baggie. She observed the different phases of ice melting, going from a solid to liquid. It was fun and perfect activity for a limited attention span.
I have to say I am really enjoying the tot trays and other fun activities and crafts with C. She seems to really enjoy our time together too. Her focus is excelling. I have noticed her attention span has increased since we started 3 weeks ago. She loves working on the trays, or I guess, baskets. Her motor skills are improving with the activities as well. She is building on her coloring, cutting and gluing skills. She can now hold crayons properly, when cutting I have noticed she can open and close scissors with one hand and hold the paper with the other and she loves using a glue stick. I am really happy I am spending time set aside with her purposefully. A little bit of planning goes a long ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment