Monday, January 17, 2011

A Big Girl, B Man & Bears

This morning Charlotte insisted on dressing herself for the first time... which included last night's nightgown, a dress (used as a skirt) and pink leggings. Good thing we were staying home all day! Whew. As I was brushing her teeth and placing pigtails upon her little blonde head she spoke a few sassy words. Our morning conversation at the bathroom sink was more than amusing...

Me: Charlotte, did you dress yourself today?
Charlotte: Yes
Me: You are such a BIG girl!
C: Yeah Mom, I know.
Seriously?!? Charlotte is 2 going on 16. Sassy thing. What am I going to do with you?! Please don't grow too fast, you may be ready but I am not. Lol.


 Oh Bear, he is the most loved teddy bear I know. Bear is Charlotte bestest friend in all the world. He really is such a good sport as Charlotte drags him everywhere. His days are spent face first on the floor forgotten about or directed to sit and drink at a daily, sometimes hourly, tea party. Every night he sleeps in a head lock position underneath the arm of my first born. Every tear that is shed soaks into his fur. Every hug is forced from his owner. Above all you know that Bear is appreciated and cherished. Thank you Bear for being a part of our family.

 B Man and Ted, da bear

 Not quite the affectionate friends as Charlotte and Bear.

Someday soon Ted, you as well, will be loved by a cuddly guy named B Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment