Thursday, May 5, 2011

Letters & Numbers

Charlotte continues to learn the alphabet using flashcards. We practiced with a few fun Lakeshore file folders games too.
Matching Uppercase to Uppercase with the present themed game. Every time she made a match she said "Happy Berrff-day". Cute.
She also used her Do-a-Dot markers to stamp the letter Aa inside the apple.
Loved it!
We worked on counting too. I hot glued plastic gems to a Dollar Tree puzzle, which turn out to be a great learning tool for counting.

 B Man had his own time, with just me, as Charlotte practiced playing independently for 20 mins.
He worked on placing pom poms in this purple container.
Every time I named the color he would say the beginning sound and show me the pom pom.
We then, of course, played crashing cars, a favorite game of his. He giggled and squeald when the bumpers touched. I enjoyed playing boy stuff too!
Especially with my little guy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...I love how you hot glued jewels to the foam number puzzle! We have that same puzzle!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm happy to answer all your questions re: materials, storage, etc. Send me your email address and I will answer ya!! playinghouseinmaryland (at) hotmail (dot) com
    :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete