Monday, May 16, 2011

B Man activities & Tot Trays

I am working hard at planning and reorganizing my activities for the kiddos. I made this clothespin drop for B Man, found here,  http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2010/11/clothespin-drop.htm .
I used colored craft sticks because I didn't have any doll pins.
He loved it and so did Charlotte!
I also made a coin drop for counting for Charlotte but B Man loved playing with it.
I was so surprised to see him actually figure out what to do, what a smart boy!
I reorganized our Tot Trays, not sure I like it. Any suggestions are appreciated. This tray focused on Pouring Rice.
C poured for 15 minutes straight, I couldn't believe how occupied she was.
Tot Tray #2 was focused on BIG/small with big and small animal manipulatives.
She did okay with this activity.
Tot Tray #3, Matching (saw this on Chasing Cheerios blog a while back)
She love it, it was a big hit!
All done!
We stamped letter A onto play dough.
So this is how I have organized the Tot Trays on the very top of the bookshelf in the playroom. Any suggestions to make it better and more user friendly?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment