Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Letter Stamping & Tub Painting

Charlotte had dance this morning and then worked on a few fun activities. B Man was such a supportive brother at his sister's dance class too. Charlotte is enjoying the class and smiles when we talk about going.
While brother napped, Charlotte stamped with little letter Aa stamps.
These letter stamps are perfect for this kid who is learning her letters and loves to stamp anything and everything! This age is so fun. I can see creating so many letter/spelling activities with these stamps.
After lunch she worked on painting with colored shaving cream in the tub.
She would shush brother when he got loud, I guess this artist needed complete silence in order to create a masterpiece. LOL 
Shaving Cream Paint
found here... http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2011/04/make-your-own-rainbow-bath-paint.html
Still working...
The finish product, she was proud of her work!
I was very happy that the food coloring did not stain, with water and a washcloth, the "paint" came of the shower walls right away.
During C&B's afternoon nap, I worked on this fun letter matching game used with leftover plastic Easter eggs (found here, http://playinghouseinmaryland.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-fun-learning-games-using-plastic.html). I can't wait to try it out with C!!! PS If you know where I can find little items to stick in each egg that begin with the corresponding letter... let me know!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment