Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy Day

C went to dance class this morning... again she was very focused and serious about it the whole time. I still can't tell if she loves it. Lol. She learned to open her feet like a book (stand in a dance position), make a diamond with her legs (bent down into another dance position) and hold a beach ball above her head (lift her arms like a ballerina). I have to say she was adorable while try to bust out her new moves!
 Balancing a a beam
 Climbing through a tunnel.
 Looking at Mama
 Not amused as her mother once again has a camera attached to her body like another limb. After that face I put the camera away. Enough said.
 We came home and put B Man down for a nap and played with this activity. I got the idea from Tot School, it is called Bottle Top Names.  
 C is working on her letters in her name and loves to "spell" out her name too.
All done!
After lunch we played an Easter matching game created from clip art.
B Man stretching so far try to get that little ball. He LOVES rubber bouncy balls. 
So this afternoon, I made a baby shower gift, a baby wipes case, for Kyle's cousin who is due in June with a baby girl. Her nursery is all about bumblebees and even her diaper bag has bumblebees so I chose my ribbon carefully and followed the theme. I think it came out cute.
Inside is a ticket, made to represent the bow making class she will be later attending. I took this class at a local ribbons and lace store when C was an infant and LOVED it. I can't wait for Kyle's cousin to experience it too.  
I only have the store receipt as her ticket and well it wasn't cute enough. I follow a super cool craft blog and they had such a GREAT idea! I was so excited! I made the ticket from this post,  http://acoupleofcraftaddicts.blogspot.com/2011/04/last-minute-gift-printed-concert-ticket.html

Whew... what a day... it was actually a terrible day of wrongdoings and mishaps... let's just say I'm glad it is over and tomorrow is a new day. I have a zillion Easter eggs to stuff and work on some finishing touches for a Easter play date tomorrow at our house. No rest for the weary, that's for sure.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning our blog!! Your daughter is so cute in her little dance outfit and your crafts for the day are great!!

    ReplyDelete