I made some of these water sponge balls for the warm spring and summer. Really easy and fun to make, I can wait to use them!
B Man is trouble these days. He is always unrolling toilet paper or pulling things out of the cupboard, this is his latest move!
These two were so funny at breakfast, they were talking about sharing their chocolate chip pancakes. I love it!
Charlotte worked on a Do-a-Dot Easter egg page with jellybeans.
She enjoyed counting the jellybeans too!
Then she used her dot markers.
C also worked on painting a little plastic ornament, which was a little bunny smelling flowers.
She was focused and occupied for some time!
I purchased these GREAT folder games, tons of concepts/age ranges to choose from. WOW, these games are very educational (of course) and well made. Yeah, I will be getting more of these games for sure!
Matching lowercase to lowercase. I heard from an educator you should focus on teaching the alphabet in lowercase first since most of preschooled age kids' words need to be spell in lowercase, make sense right?! This game was perfect fit for C!
My girl and me. Love our time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment