Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brady's 1st Activity

So I figured I might try some activities with B Man. At 13 months, I believe he has a good amount of awareness and reason. I have found so many great activities and things to do with the toddler ages at Tot School's blog and website. I have used many of them with C.
I used an empty Parmesan cheese container and craft poms poms. I wanted him to practice hand/eye coordination using these materials. I directed B Man to place each pom pom in the bottle. Right before my eyes he was ready! He listened and pinched a pom pom and watched it fall right into the container.  
 I couldn't believe he actually followed through with my directions.
 SO very proud of himself after his mama was praising him!
When he was done, he did what any other 1 year old would do, he dumped the pom poms out onto the floor to taste each one. He looks so innocent, huh?!?!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment