We painted pumpkins in the park with the other mommies and kids from church. The turn out was great, I think 30 people including kids showed up. Of course, all of our good friends were there too. I was think of doing a monthly Art in the Park event for our kids. I would love doing that each month especially during the cooler temp months.
B Man playing at the playground area.
Painting pumpkins
B Man watching Sissy.
He wasnt too captivated for long. He would rather play with a school bus!
He sure does love anything that moves and has wheels!
Back to the playground for fun!
Big boy proud of himself for being on the equipment all by himself.
Charlotte LOVES the slides now!
Stoping for some silbling love
1st time for all on the tire swing!
Eating spider web cupcakes!
She didn't want to get her fingers dirty so she left the cupcake on the table and ate it from there. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment