We celebrated Charlotte's 3rd birthdays lots of friends and family this past weekend at our neighborhood park. Charlotte requested a Flynn Rider birthday party which turned into Tangled of course. She LOVE every part of planning with me. I started a long time ago so I could get everything done as I knew September/October would be busy for us. I had so much fun with the theme.
The Snuggly Duckling... our neighborhood ramada and park.
Rapunzel's hair and braid
Kyle made the Wanted poster of Flynn Rider for Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn Rider game.
Flynn's floating boats (jello, orange slice and paper flag)
Rapunzel cake!!! See, I had a lot of fun!!!
Cupcakes with sun medallion flags and purple sprinkles
Waterbottles
Pascal party blowers
Rapunzel's paint for favors (found a deal on these babies from the back to school clearance).
Lanterns and paper hangings
Grammy and Papa with the grandkids
Our little family
Happy Birthday Charlotte!
Auntie and her neice and nephew
Miss Addison looking cool.
Janiece and Ciera
Auntie did face painting.
Cute Ciera and Pascal
Busy Landon
Miss Penelope
Friends
Miss Lexi & Charlotte
Cake time!
I think she was memorized by her cake!
Blowing the candles out.
As you can see by my eyes, I got a little nervous becuase the candles were sparkler candles and flickered some flames. I was envisioning Rapunzel's hair lighting on fire... which would have ended badly with Rapunzel devoted 3 year olds surrounding her. Thankfully she and everyone was fine. LOL
I love Paisley's face... she wasn't sure about me pulling out the Rapunzel barbie and slicing up the cake.
Cute kids
Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn Rider
The New Mommies...Heather/Grant and Brittany/Isaac
Abby was a winner for sure!
New babies, Isaac and Grant
Sweet boys
BFFs... Charlie and Charlotte



No comments:
Post a Comment