I am SO proud of Charlotte's growth and her new swimming skills!!! She now happily gets into a pool, floats on her belly while kicking her legs and reaching and pulling her arms, swims underwater to fetch diving rings, jumps in from the pool deck and swims a length, and has learned the steps to climb out of the pool to the deck. The first week was full of screaming and tears. The second week was a little girl full of confidence and excitement about her ability to swim. I am so thrilled to build upon these skills!!!
Happily jumping to Miss "Mwally"
Reaching and Pulling
Kick, kick, kick
Taking a breath at the middle of the pool.
I am so proud of you, Sweet Girl!!!
Getting her swimming certificate.
Logan, Miss Mwally, Charlotte, and Charlie. These are currently Charlotte's most favorite people in the world.
With the exception of her father and her Sunday school teacher, Miss Lexi. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment