We went to Chandler's Ostrich Festival with my Dad and Stepmom. We saw the ostrich races, looked at camels and ponies, rode some carnival rides, sipped cherry icees and ate Dole Whip, walked around and visited vendors. Most of all we had fun just being together.
These were my favorites...
Eating Dole Whip for the first time!
He loved it! I don't think he expected it to be that cold!
1st time eating a red icee
This was the swing ride Charlotte and Kyle rode.
I really liked this picture because of the colors and shapes. I really, really like how the moon is peaking just above the pink circle.
Enjoying a "Lolly" and watching the ferris wheel.
This was Brady "chill-laxing" in his stroller while we walked all around. What a dude. He LOVES resting his feet on things...
I flash backed to this picture taken in the hospital when B Man was born. See, what I mean?!?! I probably have a handful of memories of him resting his feet on something!!! It all started here... Lol
Awe, he was such a newbie... it was definitely love at first sight.
Alright, back to reality, we had a blast taking Charlotte on rides for the first time. She had the time of her life!


No comments:
Post a Comment