I found "Cinderwella" dancing in her "slippers" and had to capture it on camera! I had the empty soda boxes sitting by the back door and I guess she didn't think the boxes should go to recycling just yet. She was also humming, "This is love, la-dada-daaaa", which is the song played when Cinderella and the Prince are dancing at the ball. Charlotte, my love, I would never let you go to a ball dressed like this!!! Lol
Today, Cinderella made a debut. She takes her role seriously as you can see.
Showing me her glass slippers.
They read books too!!!
This shot made me giggle. I was reminded of those trashy celebrity gossip magazine when the paparazzi take pictures of celebrities doing normal day to day things, like grocery shopping or walking in a park. Seriously, common on people. They have to eat and live too.
Well, anyway, is it shocking that Cinderella reads too?!?! Haha.
We also played beauty shop. You probably didn't know Cinderwella loves to do hair.
And finally it wouldn't be complete without the Ugly Stepsister! Poor guy, Charlotte dressed her brother up in all her accessories. OH BOY... was he mad or what?!?!?! Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment