I saw the Elf on the Shelf last year and knew this year would be the year to introduce our Elf on the Shelf in our home! Charlotte is 3 now and totally gets the whole Santa thing. The elf comes with a story book. In the book it describes the purpose of the Elf on the Shelf. The elf watches over you all day long and at night when we all go to bed his magical powers help fly him back to the North Pole to report to Santa on the child's behavior for that day. Each family names the elf and in the back of the book a certificate can be completed. Every day the elf comes back (until Christmas) and "hides" in a new place for the child to seek out! SO adorable, right?!?! Charlotte named our elf, Elfie. LOL. B Man even walks around saying and looking for, "Elfie", too. Elfie made his debut on the shelf of course!
Elfie on the Shelf
And in the tree, see Charlotte pointing?
There he is!
And in the Christmas decorations!
Hi Elfie! (I think I am having a lot of fun with this little guy too!)
Hanging out!
In the Nativity
Haha, sitting on the donkey looking at Baby Jesus. My favorite spot so far!
Sitting in the dining fixture
Hanging in the garland
I like this spot too!
No comments:
Post a Comment