Monday, November 14, 2011

Falling leaves on a tree & Finger Paint pumpkins

Today Charlotte made falling leaves on a tree. She stamped a recycle wine cork in paint onto paper. This was so beautiful, I loved how the colors mixed together and created such a beautiful picture. I think I should frame this painting and bring it out every fall. Love it.



B Man finger painted a pumpkin. He is so cute.
Charlotte wanted to do one too!
Then we stamped their handprints on the top of the pumpkin to create the leaves/vine follage.
Our fridge is starting to look very festive for FALL!!! :)
Later, after lunch I gave the kids POPs, lollipops, and they hid out in the bathroom (of all places, lol) and giggled and talked about who-knows-what.
They are such buds. Always playing well together. Always being there for each other. Being such good friends too. They are a really good fit for each other. I couldn't ask for any better.
I love that my kids have a sibling. It is such a gift.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment